Parc East is designed to achieve LEED Gold Standards, which is one of the highest standards of Green Living.
Parc East Apartments boasts several green-based features designed to reduce the impact on the environment as measured by the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED for Homes Program. Simply put, Parc East provides you a healthier living environment that may reduce the amount you spend on your utility bills.
LIVE. LIFE. WELL.
Live “Green” at Parc East. This brand new community, designed to achieve LEED Gold Standards, offers one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes which feature private patios or balconies with storage, upgraded cabinetry and flooring, walk-in closets, faux hardwood flooring, mini-blinds, pantries and fully-equipped kitchens. Live at Parc East where you will discover the life you deserve….. an eco-friendly life of luxury at an affordable price! *Income Restrictions Apply*
- ENERGY STAR® appliances and low-flow, water-saving fixtures may lower utility bills.
- Improved air quality through the use of low-emitting VOC (volatile organic compounds) paint, carpets, adhesives and sealants
- Enhanced Air filtration leverages fresh outdoor air providing a healthier living environment.
- Native-plant landscaping and high-efficiency irrigation
- ERVs were installed to provide fresh outside air while reducing associated energy costs.
- Kitchen and bathroom are exhausted directly outdoors to remove potential air contaminants. A LEED for Homes requirement
- Energy-efficient low-E windows
- Enhanced Insulation
- Building uses about 30% less water than standard.
- Maintenance uses environment-friendly cleaning supplies.
- Construction waste was recycled.
- Building materials include recycled content.
Click here for more information about LEED greenhomeguide.com/program/leed-for-homes